Monday, November 5, 2012

The Night Before The Election

There was no California VBM report, so I don't have an update. Right now, the electorate is only D+6.4%. Democrats need to have a D+12.5% with the remaining electorate to get to D+11%. That's certainly doable, but I don't have any reason to suspect that'll happen. Of course, I also can't say it won't.

I wouldn't be surprised if Mitt Romney wins the Presidency, but I suspect that President Obama will be re-elected. I see Romney winning North Carolina, Florida, Colorado, and Virginia, but the President winning 281-257. I also think Republicans will gain two seats in the House and two in the senate. That'd still give the Democrats the majority in the upper house.

The election awaits and likely a lot of blogging in the next few weeks looking at the numbers.

No comments:

Post a Comment