Monday, August 11, 2014

LA School Board: Targeting with the wrong message

Tomorrow is the run off for a special election for an LAUSD school board race. It's not important to anyone, including me, but I wanted to mention it because I don't remember getting this many flyers for one race ever. Even in major races. I even got a door knock and I rarely get those. I don't know how much money these guys, and the unions, are spending but it's a lot more than any school board election ever should. As with the Wendy Greuel campaign, none of the mailers have been Republican targeted, and emphasize union or Democratic support. It's just lazy to send mailers to people with the wrong message. You're not going to win my vote telling how the union supports you. You might give it to the other guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment